Anthem at Merrill Ranch Homes for Sale HOA Fees
FAQ’s when buying a home in Anthem Merrill Ranch. The biggest question we get are:
Q. How much are the HOA Fees in Anthem at Merrill Ranch??
A. The HOA is paid quarterly. As of today, the quarterly fees are $353.10 (about $118/mo).
Q. When buying a home in Anthem Merrill Ranch, what special closing costs are involved?
A. Additional closing costs on top of Escrow and Loan fees may include:
- Capital Reserve of Fee ($600-$800), this is usually a BUYER FEE.
- Disclosure Fee of ($600-$800), this is usually a SELLER FEE.
- Community Enhancement Fee, this fee is 0.25% of the purchase price. Example, purchase price is $100,000 the Community Enhancement fee would be $250. usually split 50/50 between the BUYER & SELLER.
- Town of Florence Special Assessment (around $3500) is usually prorated and assumed by the BUYER.
- *Please note that responsible party for paying these fees are all NEGOTIABLE, they way we outlined it above have been customary situations.
Q. What amenities are available for residents of Anthem Merrill Ranch?
A. Amenities are:
- A 43,000 Sq. Ft. Community Center
- Big Splash Water Park
- 3-Story Rock Climbing Wall
- Indoor Basketball Court
- 8 Lighted Tennis Courts
- Resident Discounts at the Poston Butte 18-Hole Championship Troon Golf Course Including:
- Fitness Center
- 24’ Tower with Waterslide
- Water Playground
- Beach Entry Leisure Pool
- Children’s Pool
- 60-Acre Community Park Which Includes:
- Sand Volleyball Court
- 3 Basketball Courts
- 2 Soccer Fields
- Future Skate Park
- 3 Softball and Little League Baseball Fields
- Catch-and-Release Lake
- Adventure Playground
- Picnic Ramadas for Your Family to Enjoy
- On-Site Anthem Marketplace with Safeway Store, Restaurants, Banks, And Much More
- On-Site Florence Hospital at Anthem with Full Emergency Room and Medical Facilities
- On-Site Anthem K-8 School
- Miles of Walking Paths throughout the Neighborhood