FHA Financing up to 99.5% with 580+ Fico
NHF Access is a down payment assistance program funded by the National Homebuyers Foundation (NHF) that is designed to help low- to moderate-income buyers achieve the dream of home ownership.In the last 2 years First Mortgage Corporation has funded over $320 million in Access loans in California, that’s 1,800 homes*. We’re expecting this program to be as beneficial to Texas, Nevada, Arizona, and New Mexico buyers as it is to California buyers.
- Fixed interest rate on a 30-year FHA loan
- Total financing up to 99.5% of sales price**
- Help with down payment and closing costs via low, fixed-rate second loan
- Owner-occupied only. May own other property (within FHA requirements).
- Single family residences, PUDs, FHA-approved condos and 2-unit properties (2-unit properties require 640 credit score)
- 580 credit score required. Those with no credit scores may also qualify with alternative credit requirements.
- Income limits are 115% of HUD area median income (AMI). Non-occupying co-borrowers and co-signers are not allowed.
- Home buyer education is required.
AZ Lending Experts, LLC
See if you Qualify
Mesa, AZ 85206
Phone: (480) 649-3825