Friday Night Franks at Fort McDowell – Fort McDowell Adventures
An Authentic Arizona Experience
OCTOBER 3RD THROUGH MAY 1ST 2015 FROM 5PM – 9PM
Friday Night Franks at Fort McDowell Adventures offers guests a unique cowboy cookout in the Sonoran desert –a true Arizona experience!
FREE admission for the whole family, live entertainment, horseshoes and corn hole, wagon rides, and an old fashioned wiener roast featuring hot dogs, Brats, beers, and S’Mores. Groups of 10 or more please call for reserved seating and package options: 480-816-6465
Top 10 fun things to do for a real Arizona experience!
- Drink a brew with your buddy
- Get cozy next to the fire pit with your sweetheart
- Take a wagon ride out into the Sonoran desert
- Roast marshmallows and make S’Mores just like when you were a kid
- Beat your date at a game of Corn hole
- Dance the night away with LIVE bands and entertainment
- Do a tequila salute on the Tequila Bus
- Have a hot dog eating contest
- Challenge your friends at horseshoes
- Learn about the Yavapai Indians at Fort McDowell
Friday Night Franks Packages – Great for groups!
- Franks Package: Weiner Roast Hot Dog, Potato Chips, S’More, and 2 Soft Drinks
- Brats Package: Bratwurst, Potato Chips, S’More, and 2 Cocktails
We’ll see you on Friday! http://www.fortmcdowelladventures.com/about-our-venues/friday-night-franks/