We totally get it. We’ve been doing this for over 10 years and no 2 home sales have ever been the same!
In fact, if you google “Real Estate Made Easy” you’ll see my broker’s corporate website at the top of the search and it makes me cringe because we all know real estate can be messy.
Here’s quick run down of how we combat all that messy and turn it into selling your home for top dollar!
Did I mention we have 10 years experience? We really go above and beyond and portray real estate excellence in all that we do. Contact us to set up a consult about selling your home. You’ll receive a FREE neighborhood market report. Call 602-730-5068 or email Amy@phoenixmetrogroup.com
Need to see more?
Wondering about cost?
We can prepare cost analysis that includes all fees, including estimated title fees and other closing costs.
Just fill out this form and we will call you to schedule your FREE IN HOME CONSULT and go over your cost analysis and neighborhood market report.
Let’s take a look at five ways you can have a successful home sale for your Phoenix Metro home.
1. Understand What Kind Of Market You Are In– It’s important to understand what kind of market you’re about to enter and to look at some of the hard facts. If you are in a buyers market, this means that there are more homes on the market than there are buyers. It also refers to a market where homes are staying on the market longer. If you are in a sellers market it means that there are more buyers in the market than there are homes. So you can expect to sell very quickly or maybe even be in a multiple offer situation.
2. Pricing your home to sell– This is a vital factor in selling your Phoenix Metro home. If you enter the market with an overpriced home, buyers will immediately cross it off their list and move on to a more affordable option. They have that luxury. The longer your Phoenix Metro home sits on the market; the less interest it will receive. You’ll find that in waiting for that to happen and then reducing your price will not generate the same excitement that an ideally priced home would in the beginning.
3. Make Your Home Irresistible– Buyers in the Phoenix Metro expect only the best, especially if they have the option to be picky. You’ll want to make sure your home shows like a model home and that its irresistible to buyers. Take care of any issues that you know of in your home, spend time updating your home (even if it’s just a fresh coat of paint), and spruce up your Phoenix Metro Homes’s curb appeal. All of these little details will add up to a home that buyers can’t refuse!
4. Find a Trusted Phoenix Metro Real Estate Agent– You’ll want to do your research and find an agent who has years of experience in the Greater Phoenix Real Estate market. Your real estate agent will play a key role in getting your Greater Phoenix home sold. Look at their home selling record, client testimonials, and ask them to give you a detailed plan of what they will do to sell your home.
5. Make Sure Your Home is Getting Ultimate Exposure– The main element in getting your home sold is exposure. Did you know that over 80% of people search for homes online? Getting online exposure for your home is vital for home selling success. Talk with your Phoenix Metro Real Estate agent about how your home will be presented online and the types of sites they use to market your home. An online presence for your home is a service your real estate agent should be providing for you.
These are just 5 tips to help you get started. Contact the Phoenix Metro Group for a full consultation on what else we do in our 14 point plan to get your home SOLD.
filed under: Sell My Home Phoenix to San Tan Valley,